10.24.2012

Wheeler Farm

We went to Wheeler Farm last week to get new family pictures. My family are such great sports...they're always willing to get all dressed up for new family pictures ever six months. LOL While we were there, I took pictures of Aubre and her family and Lyle's cousin Natalie and her family at the same time.  All of them turned out so great!  Wheeler Farm is a great place for family photos!  And the photo fee is affordable ($10 compared to Thanksgiving Point's $75)! 

Ava loved the geese and the ducks.  I would turn around and she'd be climbing on the fence, or "telling off" a goose for giving her attitude.  LOL  She was so adorable.  She loves to be outside!  She loved shaking the tree with Daddy to get pictures of the kids in the falling leaves.  I sure love my little family and how much the make me smile!















1 comment:

  1. These are great! I love all of them! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete